Welcome to the D.C. Cup!
The D.C. Cup is a youth soccer tournament for elite/premier level U-12 - U-19 boys and girls teams. Held during the 4th of July weekend, the goals of the tournament are to provide an environment where high level teams meet, compete, and for those visiting from out of town, can experience all that our beautiful city of Washington, D.C. has to offer. The teams who attend are mostly from D.C., MD, and VA, however, we do attract domestic and international teams. Domestically teams have traveled as far west as California and as far south as Puerto Rico. Internationally, teams have traveled from the Caribbean and Canada.
As a tournament, although our main objective is to serve the youth, we pride ourselves on offering a professional environment for them to thrive. All of our fields are artificial, and we attract referees from outside of the D.C., MD, VA area to help us to keep the standard in that area. Our mission is to enhance the player tournament experience through competition and culture, so with your support, here are the objectives that we strive to achieve:
1) Promote and provide a cultural exchange through soccer between our domestic and international teams through competition and education.
2) Set a high standard of competition for elite/premier level teams.
3) Contribute to the local D.C. economy by leveraging its tourism industry.
4) Unite local soccer clubs, organizations, and the community through volunteerism.
5) Provide the best available facilities in the Washington, D.C. region.
6) Attract the best available referees.
So whether you are an elite/premier level team looking into attending one of our tournament's in the future or a company looking to sponsor us and reach families in the youth soccer area, then the D.C. Cup is a great fit for you.
712 H St. NE, Suite 1458
Washington, DC 20002
Phone: 1-833-725-3338 ext. 3
Cell: +1-301-613-9065 (WhatsApp #)
Monday – Friday
9:00 am – 8:00 pm EST
Office closed on Saturdays and Sundays
DC Cup Staff
Tournament Administrator - Justin Reid
Tournament Director - Glen Goodwine
DC = Diversity - Open
Communications Director - Vanessa Charles
Director of Officials - Garrett Tucker
Volunteer Coordinator - Khalida McNeil
Sponsorship and Vendor Coordinator - Ngim Ly